- When choosing a hat, have your outfit with you.
- The crown should not be narrower than the face, and wider brimmed hats should not exceed the broadness of the shoulders.
- An upturned brim can lift the face.
- Always adjust your hat by moving the crown and not the brim.
- Never wear your hat in the rain.
- The label or seam, always sits at the back of the head in line with your spine
- If you wear glasses, try wearing your hat with the brim turned up, it’s more flattering. Brims that swoop up on one side and asymmetric shapes are more flattering.